Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And so it begins

I feel like i should be starting this as "star date...06/28/11" ala Captains Kirk, Picard and Sisko but alas i do not hold the credentials of said Starfleet officers.  I guess i'll just announce that i have arrived here in blog space after someone suggested, you should do a blog and by golly, i have.  I guess this is what happens when you decide at mid-30 something that you should finally take the time to play the "lets discover who i am" game.  Who am i, in general...married mother of one, with a fat ass beagle, two shady cats and an herb garden that im trying very hard to make produce something that i can make into bath products and home remedies. Im a reader, a music listener, and a drinker of good beer. I've recently rededicated myself to the Pagan faith and am enjoying spending a good portion of my time researching, learning and investigating the various aspects of kitchen and hedge witchery as well as just finding my rightful place in this world and finally becoming comfortable in my own skin.  I'm hoping to meet some new like-minded people to talk to and share information with...come along on my wild ride.  i'm a bit of an eccentric and quirky weirdo, its bounding to be an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment